I wish I had taken a picture of this before I frogged most of it. I haven’t worked on this all summer. I thought I could live with the mistake at the beginning of the lace inset but discovered I really couldn’t. On Monday night I frogged it back 21 rows which was 3271 stitches to where the lace inset begins. This is where I’m beginning from which is where I was August 7th when I took this picture……
The lace stitches on the right are the ones that were wrong. They look worse in person so I frogged back to a row or so above the lace.
On Tuesday September 27th I started working on it again. The pattern is Polar Cap. Here’s where i am now, not as far along as I was before.
Now my problem is the back. After I frogged and put the stitches back on the needles, some (quite a few) are twisted and you can see it a bit on the back. Oh well, Keep Calm and Carry On!